10 Random Facts About Me:
1. I've taken classes in Sign Language, Belly Dancing and Welding.
2. I grew up with 17 dogs, ranging in size from 10lb to 90lb. Not all at the same time!
3. I've covered the coast of B.C. in a sail boat, but I've never drank wine in the Okanagan.
4. I was born in England, but tell everyone I'm Cornish.
5. I prefer to drink cider over beer (because I'm Cornish).
6. I've played Field Hockey, Ultimate Frisbee and Roller Derby.
7. I can carve a birdhouse from a log using a chainsaw.
8. My first month in Canada was spent in Churchill, Manitoba, the next three in Alert Bay.
9. One day I'll be a Bee Keeper.
10. I can say “hello” in Mongolian....as well as “I would like a shower please”.