Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I grew up with 17 dogs, ranging in size from 10lb to 90lb. Not all at the same time!
2. I've covered the coast of B.C. in a sail boat, but I've never been to the Okanagan.
3. I was born in England, but tell everyone I'm Cornish.
4. I prefer to drink cider over beer (because I'm Cornish).
5. I've played Field Hockey, Ultimate Frisbee and Roller Derby.
6. I can carve a birdhouse from a log using a chainsaw.
7. I can say “hello” in Mongolian....as well as “I would like a shower please”.